Skip to main content

Is it possible to configure a E-Mail from card index to the mail? Currently there is only the possibility for users and groups.

Thanks for helping

Hi @T.Serbest,

Do you mean an e-mail address that is added to the properties of a card?

This is only possible for e-mail messages that are sent automatically on a state transition of a case:

• Make sure the card file can be used in Cases
  • Add a field to the case type, the field type = the card file
  • Add this card file field on the reporter form, so the reporter can select a card
  • Also add a field of type ‘E-mail address’ to the case type
  • On a state transition, you add an action to take over values from the card: you take over the e-mail address field from the card to the e-mail address field of the case
  • On the state transition you also add an action to send an e-mail message to the e-mail address that is in the case type field.

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately i dont find this. So i have added the E-Mail Type to the card itself.

But how do I add this one to the case. My goal is that, we have a action on the side were its possible to create a Mail via template and i want a possibility to add the Mail from the card there or automatically put it in if possible.

Do you have an instruction for that or precise steps that i can go through?

Thanks

• The card file X uses a field of type ‘E-mail address’ - Field A
  • In the properties of the card file the connection to Cases is turned on
  • In the case type a field of type ‘card file X’ is added where only one card can be selected - Field B
  • In the case type a field of type ‘E-mail address’ is availalbe - Field C
  • The field B is filled out on a (reporter) form or is filled out automatically by an action on a state transition (bases on conditions)
  • On a state transition (after field B has been filled out) the action to ‘Fill field values from card’ is added
  • In this action you set that you want to take over fields from the card file: Field A is taken over into Field C
  • You add another action on the state transition to send an e-mail message to the value in Field C

Hello,

thanks i understand what youre meaning, but i wont sent an automatic mail after a step is done, this should be done manually. Im just asking if its possible to implemented the carrier mail in here:

Unfortunately, this is not possible with individual e-mail messages.

Mh, okay is it possible that the field “mail of the carrier” includes automatically the mail that is in the card?

So in the report you only insert the name of the carrier in this case and then you automatically see the mail there or is this again something that needs to be insert manually?

Hi,

When you take over the e-mail address from the card into a field of the case type, then you can use this field like any other case type field.

i dont understand how i can link them, is there a possibility you could help me with screenshots as example

Hi,

Maybe this tutorial will help:

Integration Card files and FLOW | Infoland Community

@T.Serbest 

I interpret your question like this:

• You have filled out an e-mail address in a card file
  • You would like to use the e-mail address of this card file in a flow case to send mails from the case

Is this correct?

hey @c.leunissen 

yes, i already find out how it works and did this :)

but thank you